Monday, May 22, 2017

A Meditation

The body and mind 
settled
The stress of the day 
dissolved
Surrounded by white light
a question was asked
of God

“Do you care what I wear?”

Cautious words 
sent out on the ethers
and I immediately 
felt myself transported
to stand before him
stripped bare, naked

Sunshine-warm kindness
enveloped me
filled me
quelled the brief flash 
of fear
the shame of this 
physical body

I raised my eyes
gazed into
pure light
pure love

Words in feelings
permeated my entire
beingness
this wasn’t about 
naked flesh
this wasn’t about 
the human-body

I stood before him
naked in my soul
there was nothing to hide
nothing he couldn’t see

I felt 
no fear
no judgment
Just simple love
compassion
understanding 

It was the
answer
And it was 
enough

How we 
adorn
our physical 
bodies
is of no concern 
to him

What matters is
how we 
live!



No comments:

Post a Comment